Serve with fresh fruit garnished with mint and Nestle brownies for dessert. Try using bow tie pasta for a more elegant look.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 (10 ounce) containers BUITONI® refrigerated Mushroom Alfredo Sauce
- 1 pound medium shell pasta, prepared according to pkg. directions
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 cup frozen peas, defrosted
- 2 (4 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
COMBINE pasta, sauce, chicken, peas and mushrooms in large bowl; spoon into 2-quart baking dish. Combine cheese and breadcrumbs in small bowl; sprinkle over pasta mixture.
BAKE for 20 minutes.
Please look in your Grocer's Refrigerated Section for Buitoni's Pasta and Sauces