Uncooked spaghetti is broken and baked with whole kernel and cream-style corn, Cheddar cheese and margarine.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1/2 (6 ounce) package uncooked spaghetti, broken
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a 1 1/2 quart casserole combine 1 cup broken spaghetti, whole kernel corn, cheese, cream-style corn and margarine.
Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until spaghetti is cooked.