Creamy spinach, chopped artichokes and two different cheeses give this chafing-dish dip a meltingly rich taste.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a medium bowl, combine spinach, artichoke hearts, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, white pepper, and lemon juice. Mix well, and spoon mixture into a 1 quart baking dish. Top with remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.