These are quick, simple and tasty! My husband, who previously hated tofu (although this was deli style tofu), loved them and asked for more.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 2 (10 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 (7.5 ounce) package hickory flavor baked tofu
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon Ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
Place the tortillas side by side on a paper plate. Slice tofu, and place slices down the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle cheese over the tofu. Cover with a damp paper towel, and heat in the microwave for about 45 seconds, or until cheese is melted.
Pile some spinach onto each tortilla, and pour on some Ranch dressing. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, roll tortillas around the filling, and eat.