If you enjoy marinated potato salads, this recipe is for you. Definitely a delicious way to enjoy potato salad. I used roasted peppers from a jar. Just as good as fresh.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 10 medium red potatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red peppers
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Place potatoes in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, then cook for 5 to 10 minutes, until tender. Drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
Add the onion, red peppers, olives, and artichokes to the bowl with the potatoes. In a separate bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, oregano, basil, mustard powder and parsley. Pour over the vegetables, and stir to coat. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
Potato Salad Tips