A banana pie with a graham cracker crust, vanilla pudding and caramel sauce poured over the whipped topping. This is a super easy recipe to prepare and everyone will love it!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
Place banana slices in bottom of pie crust.
In a large bowl, combine milk, pudding mixes and cinnamon. Beat with wire whisk for 1 minute.
Gently stir in whipped topping to pudding, then spoon mixture into pie crust.
Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours until pie is set up. When pie is ready serve with caramel topping.