A no-cook banana pudding made with lowfat cream cheese, lite sour cream, lite whipped topping, sugar free pudding mix and skim milk.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package lowfat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container lite sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container lite frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 (1 ounce) packages instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 packet artificial sweetener
- 5 cups nonfat milk
- 1 (11 ounce) package Cookies, vanilla wafers, lower fat
- 7 bananas, sliced
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with sour cream. Stir in whipped topping and vanilla. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, sweetener and milk. Stir until sugar and mix are dissolved. Combine with cheese mixture.
In a large glass serving dish, layer pudding mixture, wafers and bananas until all ingredients are used. Chill until serving.