Your favorite banana split ingredients on a cake base. A summer treat. decorate with cherries and your favorite chopped nuts.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
Bake cake as directed on package. Cool completely.
In a medium bowl, combine pudding, cream cheese and milk. Beat until smooth. Spread on cake.
Slice bananas thin and arrange on top of pudding mixture. Spread drained pineapple on top of bananas.
Cover entire cake with whipped topping. Garnish with cherries and chopped walnuts.