Marinated short ribs are grilled until crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. These full-flavored ribs are a sure-fire hit.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 4 pounds beef short ribs, 2-1/2 inches long
- 2/3 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 large cloves garlic, pressed
Score meaty side of ribs, opposite bone, 1/2 inch apart, 1/2 inch deep, lengthwise and crosswise. Place ribs in large plastic food storage bag.
Combine teriyaki sauce, sesame seed, sugar, pepper sauce and garlic; pour over ribs. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat all pieces. Refrigerate 4 hours, turning bag over occasionally.
Remove ribs; discard marinade.
Grill or broil 4 inches from hot coals or heat source 15 to 18 minutes, or until ribs are brown and crisp. Turn ribs over occasionally.