This is a bread machine recipe that includes a little cocoa to darken the loaf and caraway seeds for extra bite.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/8 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups rye flour
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon caraway seed
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
Add ingredients according to bread machine's manufacturer's directions.
Use the whole wheat and light crust settings.