Your fondue party won't start hopping until the cheese starts melting. Get busy with this easy, basic Cheddar cheese fondue! It's perfect with pieces of bread or vegetables.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground dry mustard
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 6 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
In a medium saucepan over low heat, mix together milk, Worcestershire sauce, ground dry mustard, garlic and flour. Heat until almost boiling. Gradually stir in Cheddar cheese. Continue heating until all the cheese has melted. Keep the mixture warm and melted in a fondue dish.