This is a sandwich you'll never forget. Two kinds of pesto are spread on focaccia, which is then piled high with roasted red peppers, feta cheese and basil.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 slice focaccia bread, cut in half horizontally
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons basil pesto
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and basil pesto; spread onto one half of bread. Spread other half with sun-dried tomato pesto. Arrange roasted red peppers on bottom piece. Cover with feta cheese, then fresh basil. Top with remaining slice of bread.