Fast, easy, creamy Caesar salad dressing that is also an excellent marinade for chicken or fresh seafood. Best when allowed to sit refrigerated for a day or two.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons anchovy paste
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
In a food processor or blender, combine the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, anchovy paste, mustard, garlic, sour cream and Parmesan cheese. Process until smooth. Pour into a glass container, seal, and refrigerate until ready to use.