Kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes and garbanzo beans will take you on a flavor odyssey in this smooth dip. Serve with crackers and vegetables.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 2/3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped kalamata olives
In a food processor, blend smooth the garbanzo beans, nonfat sour cream, garlic and balsamic vinegar. Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl, and stir in sun-dried tomatoes, parsley and kalamata olives.