This is one of my stepmother's recipes. Tastes good topped with grated sharp cheddar cheese. Any leftovers will taste even better the next day.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package hot dogs , cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 (28 ounce) can baked beans with pork
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
In a large skillet, combine the hot dogs, baked beans, ketchup, cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and parsley. Mix to blend, and bring to a boil. Turn heat to low, cover, and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.