I use this delicious beef marinade with chuck roast and shish kabobs before grilling.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground dry mustard
- 2 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons ground cloves
In a quart jar, combine oil, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. Season with mustard, salt, pepper, parsley and ground cloves. Shake well until it is mixed.
Put meat in a large bowl. Pour marinade over meat and let stand covered 3 days in refrigerator, basting every day.