Stew meat, mixed vegetables and egg noodles are combined in a beef broth base in this family-pleasing dish which can be completed in less than an hour.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 pound cubed beef stew meat
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup beef bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 5 3/4 cups water
- 2 1/2 cups frozen egg noodles
In a large saucepan over medium high heat, saute the stew meat, onion and celery for 5 minutes, or until meat is browned on all sides.
Stir in the bouillon, parsley, ground black pepper, carrots, water and egg noodles. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.