A quick dinner idea! Beef and Broccoli is delicious over rice or oriental noodles.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 pound thin beef strips
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 (.87 ounce) package McCormick® Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Cracked Black Pepper
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add beef strips; saute 3-4 minutes; add in broccoli.
Combine Gravy Mix, water and black pepper. Pour over beef mixture. Stir and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer 5-8 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
Optional: Add 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger and 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms.