Ground beef is simmered with pinto beans, kidney beans, diced tomatoes, corn, tomato juice and coleslaw mix and seasoned with Greek seasoning on the stove in this easy stew with no prep time!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (11.5 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 1 teaspoon Greek-style seasoning
In a large pot over medium heat, cook beef until brown; drain.
Return meat to pot with pinto beans, kidney beans, diced tomatoes with green chiles, Italian-style diced tomatoes, tomato juice, water, coleslaw mix and Greek seasoning. Simmer over low heat 1 hour.