Condensed cream of chicken soup and processed cheese are added to potatoes, celery, onion and frozen broccoli cooked in chicken bouillon to create this rich soup.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 4 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- 4 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups cubed potatoes
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen cauliflower and broccoli
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 pound processed cheese food (eg. Velveeta), cubed
In a large pot over medium high heat, dissolve the bouillon in the beer and water. Add the potatoes, celery, carrots and onion, mix well and allow to cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
Stir in the cauliflower and broccoli mix, and heat for 10 more minutes. Finally, add the condensed chicken soup and the cheese. Reduce heat to low and allow the cheese to melt, stirring often.