Here is a terrific cheese spread to serve at your next get-together or put into a gift basket. It is not only quick and easy, but tastes fantastic.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup beer
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Red Pepper
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
Combine all ingredients, except parsley, in food processor. Blend until smooth.
Add parsley and mix just to blend. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
A mixer may be used in place of the food processor. Follow above directions except blend for about 10 minutes, or until smooth, and then add parsley.