Sweet and tasty baked beans with sausage, onion and spices.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 1/2 pound fresh, ground pork sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cans baked beans with pork
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Cook sausage and onions in a skillet until sausage is browned. Drain excess fat.
Add to browned sausage: baked beans with pork, mustard powder, brown sugar, white sugar, ketchup, barbeque sauce and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Pour into a casserole dish and bake 40 to 50 minutes.