Spicy sausage is browned, then cooked in a slow cooker with olives, tomato sauce and beans in this easy chili flavored with soy sauce.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 3 pounds ground spicy pork sausage
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 3 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped green olives
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage until brown. Drain and crumble.
In a slow cooker, combine sausage, onion, tomato sauce, water, black and green olives, pepper, soy sauce, chili powder and beans. Cover and cook on low 8 hours.