A must-have at get-togethers! This chunky seafood dip is sooooo easy, you'll find yourself making several batches at a time! Imitation crab meat may be substituted for shrimp.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (.25 ounce) package unflavored gelatin
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3/4 cup water chestnuts, drained
- 1 1/2 cups cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
Place the cream cheese and gelatin in a medium bowl and microwave on high approximately 1 minute, or until melted. Blend until creamy.
Stir in the cream of mushroom soup, celery, green onions, water chestnuts and shrimp. Chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour before serving.