I got this recipe from my Aunt Sue, a great cookie baker. Be sure not to make them too big or too close together or you'll end up with one big cookie.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Cream together the butter and the brown sugar. Beat in the eggs. Sift together the baking powder and the flour and mix in. Stir in the sesame seeds and vanilla.
Drop by teaspoon on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for about 25 - 30 minutes.