Ricotta cheese, white wine, milk and sugar are whipped into a frothy sauce and spooned over fresh berries in a parfait glass. Each serving is topped with toasted hazelnuts. Quite good.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon nonfat evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Marsala wine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped toasted hazelnuts
Layer the strawberries and blueberries in 6 individual serving dishes.
Using an electric beater, whip together the ricotta cheese, milk, sugar and wine. Spoon a portion of the cream over each fruit serving, top with toasted hazelnuts, and serve.