This satisfying salad is a mix of tasty greens complimented by the addition of snow peas, strawberries, cubed ham and muenster.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 cup torn radicchio
- 1 cup torn escarole
- 1 cup torn red leaf lettuce
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1/2 cup diced Muenster cheese
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 8 packets artificial sweetener
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Place the romaine, radicchio, escarole, and red leaf into a colander. Rinse, drain and set aside. Rinse the peas and cut into thirds. Transfer the mixed greens and peas into a large bowl, and gently toss in the cheese, ham and strawberries. Set aside.
In a shaker container or a jar with lid, add the vinegar, oil, sweetener, mustard, oregano and pepper and shake well. Add up to two additional packets of sweetener, if desired. Pour over salad just before serving, or pour into a serving container and pass.