In a large glass dish, cubed pound cake is layered with blueberries, raspberries and blackberries, praline liqueur and a rich, creamy pudding concoction. It's all topped off with whipped topping and chilled.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (10.75 ounce) package prepared pound cake, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen blueberries
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen blackberries
- 2 tablespoons praline liqueur
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Place cubed cake in bottom of large glass serving bowl. Layer the blueberries, raspberries and blackberries on top of the cake. Sprinkle with praline liqueur.
In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix, milk, condensed milk and 1 cup of whipped topping, stir well. Pour mixture over frozen berries. Top custard with remaining cool whip. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour or in refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours, enough for the berries to thaw before serving.