Delight your senses with layers upon layers of berries and whipped cream nestled in a Graham cracker or chocolate pie crust in this sensationally easy dessert.
INGREDIENTS (for 7 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed and drained
- 3 (7 ounce) cans whipped cream
- 1 (16.5 ounce) can pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1 (15 ounce) can blueberries
- 2 graham crackers, crushed
On bottom of pie crust, spread strawberries evenly; cover with whipped cream.
Spread cherries on whipped cream and cover cherries with whipped cream layer.
Spread blueberries on top of whipped cream and cover with last layer of whipped cream.
Sprinkle crumbled crackers on top of pie and place in the refrigerator for 45 minutes; serve.