Unsweetened frozen strawberries add flavor and provide the chill needed for this quick refreshing breakfast in a glass with only 1 gram of fat per serving.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries or raspberries
- 1/2 cup canned apricots in juice, drained, or fresh apricots
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain or flavored yogurt
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 3 tablespoons Equal® Spoonful*
Place all ingredients in blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and all ice is crushed.
* May substitute 4-1/2 packets Equal® sweetener