Sliced round steak is simmered with onions and broccoli in a broccoli soup and soy sauce mixture. Great over rice or egg noodles
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound round steak, thinly sliced into 2 inch pieces
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over high heat. Stir in the steak and season with salt and pepper. Cook until beef is almost completely browned.
Stir in onions and saute until tender. Stir in broccoli, condensed cream of broccoli soup, water and soy sauce. Blend well.
Reduce heat and cover. Cook to desired doneness.