Fun and different burger for those burger lovers with a huge appetite.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 pounds extra-lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium high heat and lightly oil grate.
In a large bowl, combine the beef, onion soup mix, egg, hot sauce and oats. Shape into 6 patties.
Grill patties over medium high heat for 10 to 20 minutes, or to desired doneness.