Grilled marinated chicken breasts are diced and tossed in a tangy, piquant sauce studded with grapes, lemon zest, poppy seeds and cashews.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 6 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup cashews
In a large, self-sealing bag, combine honey and Worcestershire sauce. Add chicken and place bag in a shallow dish in the refrigerator. Chill 2 to 4 hours, turning bag occasionally. Remove chicken and discard marinade.
Grill chicken over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes, until juices run clear and chicken is no longer pink inside. Remove from grill, cool and chop.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the remaining honey, mustard, vinegar, lemon zest, lemon pepper, poppy seeds and garlic powder. Add chicken, grapes and cashews and toss until evenly coated. Cover and chill until serving.