Yummy penne pasta recipe with cucumbers, tomatoes and seasonings. So easy it's worth a try.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry penne pasta
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and cubed
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 3 tablespoons dried dill weed
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
Combine pasta, cucumbers, tomatoes, mayonnaise, sour cream, dill weed and lemon pepper. Serve as is or chill for 45 minutes.