A sweet and creamy tuna salad with crabmeat, chopped egg, pickle relish and onion. Seasoned with dill weed and yellow mustard. Great on crackers or to use as a sandwich filling.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) can white tuna
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop finely.
In a mixing bowl, combine tuna, crabmeat, mayonnaise, sour cream and mustard. Stir in chopped egg, dill weed, lemon pepper, dill and sweet relish and chopped onion. Mix thoroughly.