Easy turkey chili made with canned tomatoes, beans, and corn. Ready in less than hour, and sure to please.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (19 ounce) can black beans, with liquid
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, with liquid
- 1 pinch ground cumin, or to taste
- 1 pinch chili powder, or to taste
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, or to taste
Place turkey and bell pepper in a large saucepan over medium heat, and cook until turkey is evenly brown. Mix in beans, tomatoes, and corn. Season with cumin, chili powder, red pepper flakes, cinnamon. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer 30 minutes. Add water if you want a more liquid chili.