Very easy coated chicken recipe made with two kinds of cheese, and spicy seasonings.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes cereal
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon Creole-style seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
In a large bowl, mix together the cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, garlic salt, Creole seasoning, and cayenne pepper. Pour melted butter into a shallow dish. Coat each chicken breast with melted butter, and then roll in the crumb mixture. Place coated chicken into the prepared baking dish.
Bake uncovered for 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until chicken is no longer pink, and the juices run clear.