Warm flour tortillas filled with eggs and sauteed vegetables.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 sprig fresh cilantro, chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream, for topping
- 1/4 cup guacamole, for topping
Heat skillet at a high setting and toss in the chopped onion, tomato, jalapeno, and cilantro. Saute until tender.
When vegetables have softened, crack eggs into the pan. Allow eggs to cook all the way on one side and then flip and cook the other side.
When the eggs are finished, heat tortillas in the same skillet until warmed through. Place one tortilla on a plate and top with egg mixture and shredded cheese. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon each guacamole and sour cream.