This delicious pizza gives a new twist to two old favorites. It tastes just like a burger from a famous burger franchise with its special sauce, ground beef and American cheese.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup thousand island salad dressing, or to taste
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt, or to taste
- 1 cup shredded American cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped (optional)
- dill pickle slices (optional)
Place the ground beef and onion in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring to crumble, until evenly browned. Season with seasoning salt, drain off grease, and set aside.
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spread salad dressing on the pizza crust. Top with a layer of ground beef and onion. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until cheese is melted. Allow pizza to cool for about 5 minutes, then slice into wedges and top with lettuce tomato and pickles, if desired.