These burgers are easy, different, and deee-licious. Ground round is mixed with tuna, onion and sweet relish to form a burger that is sure to delight your senses. These can also be fried in a non-stick skillet without any oil.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 1/2 pounds ground round
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna packed in oil, drained
- 1 large sweet onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- seasoning salt and pepper to taste
- 6 hamburger buns, split
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat. When grill is hot, lightly oil the grate.
In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, tuna, onion, and relish. Season with seasoning salt and pepper to your liking. Form the meat mixture into 6 patties.
Place patties on the hot grill, and cook for 6 to 9 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Serve on buns with the usual toppings.