A casserole made up of potatoes, sausage, cheese, and biscuits.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (40 ounce) box STOUFFER'S® Family Style Favorites Scalloped Potatoes defrosted according to package directions
- 1 pound bulk breakfast sausage, fully cooked, drained and crumbled
- 5 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated biscuit dough
COMBINE potatoes, fully cooked sausage, eggs, 1 1/4 cups Cheddar cheese, onion powder and black pepper in 9x13-inch baking pan.
BAKE in preheated 400 degrees F. oven for 25 minutes. While potato mixture is baking, slice each round of biscuit dough in half to make half moons. Carefully Remove potato mixture from oven; top with biscuit dough and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
BAKE an additional 15 to 17 minutes or until biscuits are fully cooked and knife inserted in potato mixture comes out clean.