Yummy chocolate cheesecake with a chocolate cookie crust and cherry topping!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled
Preheat oven 300 degrees F. In small mixing bowl, combine crumbs and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
In small sauce pan over low heat, melt chocolate with EAGLE BRAND® stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese on low until fluffy. Gradually add EAGLE BRAND® mixture until smooth. Add eggs, cornstarch and almond extract. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake for 50-55 minutes or until set. Cool and chill overnight. Top with pie filling before serving. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.