An easy fluffy chocolate mousse pie slathered with cherry pie filling.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 4 (1 ounce) squares HERSHEY®'S Unsweetened Baking Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream, chilled
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- 1/8 cup toasted sliced almonds (optional)
Combine chocolate with sweetened condensed milk in heavy saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted. Remove from heat; stir in almond extract. Pour into large bowl; cool or refrigerate thoroughly. Beat until smooth.
Beat whipping cream in medium bowl until stiff; gradually fold into chocolate mixture. Pour into baked pie crust. Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours or until set. Serve with pie filling. Garnish with almonds, if desired. Cover; refrigerate leftover pie.