Let store-bought pizza dough make you look like a kitchen pro! A delicious spread of Lindsay® Black Ripe Pitted Olives and sauteed leeks, topped with goat cheese and fresh herbs, make for impressive party fare without the fuss.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup leeks, diced
- 1/4 cup Lindsay® Black Ripe Pitted Olives, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) package prepared pizza dough
- 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano, chopped
Heat butter in a small saute pan over medium heat. Add leeks and cook for 3-4 minutes until soft. Remove from heat and stir in olives. Set aside.
Cut pizza dough into 20 (1/2 ounce) pieces. Shape into 2-inch circles and place on a lightly greased parchment lined baking sheet. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 7-8 minutes.
Remove from oven and spread each disk with olive mixture. Top with goat cheese and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes at 400 degrees. Sprinkle with fresh herbs just before serving.