Cake mix is used to make this moist chocolate cake. The vodka and coffee liqueur spiked frosting makes it an adult treat.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 (16 ounce) container chocolate fudge frosting
- 1 tablespoon coffee flavored liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vodka
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
Beat together the cake mix, water, vegetable oil, instant pudding mix, cinnamon, cloves, instant coffee and eggs until blended. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool before frosting.
For the frosting: Mix together the frosting, coffee liqueur and vodka until blended. Spread onto cooled cake.