This recipe is one that my boyfriend and I recreated from a dish at our favorite restaurant. White chicken pizza with black beans and jalapenos. This pizza is made using already prepared ingredients which makes a fast, simple gourmet meal for two. Adjust
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen ready to eat chicken breast strips, thawed
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced jalapeno peppers
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic, and cook just until fragrant. Add chicken strips, and cook until heated through.
Spread Alfredo sauce over the pizza crust, and sprinkle on some of the shredded cheese. Arrange chicken strips and garlic over the cheese, and put on as many black beans as you like. Place jalapeno slices on top, then cover with remaining cheese. Garnish with a sprinkle of dried parsley flakes.
Place pizza directly on the oven rack. Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until crust is crispy and cheese is melted.