Far tastier than anything bottled, this blue cheese dressing boasts minced herbs and fresh garlic. Refrigerate prior to serving so flavors can mingle.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
In a small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, onion, garlic, parsley, sour cream, lemon juice, vinegar, and blue cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover, and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.