Blue cheese and head cheese are tossed in a flavorful Dijon vinaigrette dressing with onion and garlic.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 pound blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 pound head cheese, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large serving bowl, mix together the onion, garlic, mustard, red wine vinegar, and olive oil until well blended. Add the blue cheese and head cheese; toss until well coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Chill until serving.