Tasty, hot appetizers that take little time to prepare but will impress your guests!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 ripe pear - peeled, cored, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons light cream
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (2.1 ounce) package mini phyllo tart shells
Prebake phyllo shells according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
Mix together blue cheese, pear, and cream. Season to taste with pepper. Spoon mixture into cooled shells.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes. Serve warm.