Once in a blue moon, we like to make this delicious salad. The combination of fruit, cabbage, and blue cheese make this salad a satisfying and memorable one.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cabbage
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1 cup Red Delicious apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
In a large serving bowl, combine the cabbage, radishes, and apple. Pour in the olive oil, and toss to coat. Add blue cheese, then mix in the vinegar. Chill until serving.